I’ve been tagged!! Yay!! I’ve never been tagged before, so this is new to me! A big THANK YOU to Jamie, for this first time experience! Be sure to check out her amazing blog Through Two Blue Eyes, I always enjoy reading her posts!
1.Thank the person who tagged you & link to their blog.
2. List your top 5 favorite things about winter.
3. Answer the questions of person who tagged you.
4. Create 5 questions about winter for the people you tag to answer.
5. Tag 3 or more people.
5 Favorite Things About Winter:
1. The Weather, it’s so deliciously fresh, with a bit of cold thrown in every once in a while, but it’s so refreshing after a hot summer and autumn!
2. Hanukkah! I love to celebrate Hanukkah, although I so don’t observe it properly, I usually just make foods that are made during that holiday, but I love it anyway!
3. Time, in winter I always have extra time – which allows me to lend more time to my hobbies.
4. The New Year, even though it never brings any changes. I just like new things, so I’ll take them when I can. 😉
5. Spring! Yes, spring! because winter means that spring is just down the season, and that means green, everywhere! and flowers!
1. What does winter makes you think of? Sitting in front of a fireplace reading a book, while sipping on a hot drink! Of course, I totally don’t do this, because we so don’t have a fireplace, although, one would be nice.
2. What’s your favorite Christmas movie(s)? Oh dear, I haven’t seen very many Christmas movies, but of the ones I have seen, I’d have to go with A Christmas Story and Christmas Shoes.
3. What’s your favorite winter/Christmas song? (Feel free to make that plural.) Oh, that would have to be Angels We Have Heard On High and O Come O Come Emmanuel, and preferably sung by a choir, you know, the kind that sends a chill through your body when you hear it.
4. What’re your favorite winter clothes? I usually don’t have favorite winter clothes, but this year I’m looking forward to using some of the things I crocheted, mostly scarves, hats and a shawl I’m working on.
5. What’s your favorite winter drink? Oh, definitely hot chocolate! And Lady Grey tea!
I don’t have anyone to tag. 😦 But, as Jamie said, if you want to do it, go ahead! 🙂
I usually find it difficult to answer questions, but I found it very easy here. It was actually quite fun!
Peace and Blessings……